Acne are definitely one of the trickiest skin problem of all kind. I believe we’ve all heard of lots of different ideas to treat acne skin. Here is the best 5 Acne Treatment tips that can help you stay away from it and get a smooth and healthy skin.
1.Clean your skin daily.
The primary process of your skin care routine is to clean your skin first. Whether you have acne or not, cleaning is a key point that decide what your skin will be look like. Washing your face every day will rid your skin of impurities, dead skin cells and excess sebum. For acne skins, I suggest you stay away from all the cleansers that contain vegetable oil. For example, try to use cleansing water instead of cleansing oil.
My Recommendation: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution – $19.22 (20% OFF)
It is definitely one of the best makeup removers on the market. It’s suitable for any kinds of skin types and won’t cause you any kinds of breakout or fat granule. It removes all the makeup without irritating your skin, its fragrance free, soap-free and hypoallergenic. Perfect for acne and sensitive skin. For complete reviews, please check out this Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution Review.
2.Moisturize your skin.
Normally you would think that oily skin with acne do not need to be moisturized that much. But actually, most oily skin are suffer from dryness in the deep layer of skin, so it’s beyond important to moisturize your skin. You do need to choose your moisturizer carefully if you have acnes. Use light, gel-based moisturizers instead of cream base, they will help you to reduce dryness, peeling, and irritation, and not lead to clogged pores at the same time.
My Recommendation: Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Gel – $40.69 (18% OFF)
- It is recommended for casual wear.
- Hydra Quench Cream Gel for Normal to Combination Skin was launched by the design house of Clarins.
3.Slather on the sunscreen.
Use sunscreen is one of the most effective way to avoid aging and damaging of skin. UVA, UVB rays can do great damaging for acne skins. Skin with breakouts are usually more fragile than normal skins, expose them directly to the sun light will course the further deterioration of your acne. Choose a mild and light sunscreen with middle to high SPF to protect your skin. Do not forget to clean your face properly in the end of the day.
My Recommendation: Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection – $60.00
- It has a light texture with a high protection of SPF 40.
- It blends quickly and takes in very well, leaving no signs of white strips on your face.
- With a 100% mineral filter, Clarins HP Day Screen helps shield from sun damage and provide long time protection. Check out this Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 Review to know more.
4.Choose light foundation.
Well, acne skins are not that suitable for putting on foundations. But if you can not bare your acne to be seen by everyone and have to cover them up, make sure you choose the right foundation that won’t bring you more breakouts. Use light textured foundation instead of high coverage ones, and hand over the cover work to a concealer that is suitable to acne skins. Also you need to clean the brushes you use to put on your foundation as often as possible, they are the perfect place for dirts and bacteria to hide. But again, try to wear less makeup, because no matter how high quality your foundations are, they won’t be good for your acnes anyway.
My Recommendation: Healthy Mix Serum Foundation – $20.00
- Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours
- It is enriched with crystalline pigments to even out the complexion while letting in the natural light for that healthy looking glow
- It is recommended for casual wear
5.Get rid of acne scars.
If you have “killed” all your acne, the next mission you would be face is to get rid of acne scars. You need to stick to the former tips and do the cleaning, moisturizing and protecting work carefully. While at the same time, an effective anti-acne scar product is what you need.
My Recommendation: Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel Complexion Calming Gel – $46.68 (25% OFF)
- Light oil-less gel contains anti-inflammatory cucumber and antiseptic thyme to help soothe and calm irritated skin
- Helps prepare skin for rejuvenating procedures and reduces post-treatment redness
- Contains plant glycosides, a natural alternative to the chemical, to help minimize discoloration naturally
- Ideal for sensitive, oily or problematic skin